Wednesday, January 13, 2010

New Years Resolution

I made a New years resolution on January, 5, 2010.

I would like to chang the world by going green. like planting trees and recicleing and reuseing and readusing and making other people go green to.
This is my giraff I made by REUSING my moms diet coke box.


I would like to chang myself by making new friends and doing better in school and eating helthy food and being helthy and exersising more and playing with my family more.

One way I can exercise is by riding my horse that I love!

I would like to chang the community by me being a singing star and sing lots of songs and being on ameracan idol and go to las vagas.
This is me and my sister in las vagas. hopefuly I will be here singing one day.

What was your new years resolution?

1 comment:

  1. Sky I love you!
    That is so cute! I love it!! Your pretty smart, and I believe in you! We are on our way to drop 4 bags of cans off to G-ma and G-pa Nicks, so I'm doing a little to "go green". Maybe now I should turn off the radio, and computer to conserve energy...one step at a time! :)

    ReplyDelete